Safecon – An Expert Provider of Patient Handling Instructor Training Courses
Safecon is a leading provider of Patient Manual Handling Instructor Training Courses in Ireland. Safecon deliver both Private and Public Instructor Training courses in Ireland. We have training centres based in Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway at which we carry out regular public Working at Heights courses at monthly intervals.
At Safecon, we pride ourselves on giving the best quality, value & dedication to our clients nationwide. Please review the course list for more details on our courses. We are only a phone call away from helping you decide when course is best for you.
Patient handling instructor Course Background:
This Patient Handling Instructor course is for individuals who wishes to provide patient/people handling training in the workplace.
- Manual handling legislation
- People handling risk assessment
- People handling aids & techniques
- Problem solving for complex handling tasks
- Instruction and training techniques
- Presentation skills
- Conducting assessments and providing feedback
- Anatomy of the spine and muscular system
- Dangers of careless and unskilled methods
- Principles of levers and laws of motion
- Importance of physical fitness
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Normal people movement
The aim of this FETAC level 6 Patient handling instructor course is equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to effectively design and deliver training courses in manual handling and in patient handling in the health and social care context.
For more information on this course or to see how Safecon can help you with your health and safety needs contact us today on 01-6853018 or email us at email@example.com