Train The Trainer Course:
Safecon are leading providers of Train the Trainer Courses in Ireland. Safecon deliver both Private and Public Train the Trainer courses in Ireland. We have training centres based in Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway at which we carry out regular public Train the Trainer courses at monthly intervals.
At Safecon, we pride ourselves on giving the best quality, value & dedication to our clients nationwide. Please review the course list for more details on our courses. We are only a phone call away from helping you decide when course is best for you.
Train The Trainer Course objectives:
- Understand the importance of training on different levels (individual, social and economic)
- Evaluate different methods of training
- Work efficiently with groups of different learners
- Design, deliver and evaluate different courses
- Design and develop differennt methods of assessment
- Understand different types of learning
- Understand the reasons behind learning
Train The Trainer content:
- Learning Outcomes
- Learner Profiles
- The Learning Process
- Training Preparation
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Classroom and Presentation skills
- Training Methods
- Evaluation and Assessment Methods
Who Should Attend This Course:
The Train the Trainer course is designed for anyone who is new to delivering formal training sessions to groups as well as trainers looking for fresh ideas and a structured approach to their training. The course will teach them the required skills to design, deliver and evaluate training.
Date Train the Trainer Related information