Safecon has extensive experience of working with our customers to help them improve energy efficiency at their plant. We provide a professional and comprehensive service in Energy Auditing and Assessment, Building Inspection, Building Energy Rating (BER Cert) and Energy Certification in the energy performance of residential and commercial buildings.
As well as reduced costs and reduced CO2 emissions, efficient use of energy can produce other benefits such as improved competitiveness, increased productivity and an improved working environment.
Our Energy Auditing and Energy Consulting Services include amongst others the following activities:
- One day observational energy audit. This audit comprises of one day on site, compiling of the audit report and a return visit to present the report and have an interactive discussion with the customer. During this audit we look at, areas like, electrical utilisation and cost analysis (this helps the customer to locate potential energy wastage and cost reductions), process plant energy saving potential, energy efficiency associated with the utility systems, energy management and scope for monitoring and targeting, electro heat systems analysis etc.
- Energy efficiency specifications
- Renewable energy feasibility studies (wind energy, biomass, geothermal heating systems, solar thermal systems, solar electric systems etc.)
- Customer training
- Energy awareness presentations
- New building energy efficiency advice
- Building energy efficiency courses
- Thermographic surveys.