Fire Safety Management
Management Fire safety measures relate to the day to day management of fire safety in a building. There is a legal responsibility on persons having control over premises to take reasonable measures to prevent the occurrence of a fire and to protect the lives and safety of occupants in the event of fire. The Fire Services Acts 1981 & 2003 place a legal responsibility to the day-today management of the building, the systems within a building and the persons who use the building.
What is a Safecon Fire Safety Management Programme exactly?
A competent Fire Safety consultant with implement the following to ensure that there is awareness of fire safety, policies and procedures and a set of future recommendations if warranted.
- Passive fire safety measures
- Active fire safety measures
- Management fire safety measures
- Fire safety programme
- Emergency procedures
- Fire evacuation drills
- Regular fire safety inspections
- Maintenance and servicing of fire equipment
- Staff instruction and training
- Fire safety register
- Emergency planning
Do you need a fire safety management system in your organisation ?
- Do you have a fire safety manager in your organisation ?
- When was the last time you conducted a fire evacuation drill?
- Do you have a fire safety policy in your organisation?
Date Fire safety Management Related Information