Safecon – An Expert Provider of Abrasive Wheel Courses
Safecon is a leading provider of Abrasive Wheel Courses, and Abrasive Wheel Training in Ireland. Safecon deliver both Private and Public abrasive wheel training and instructor courses in Ireland. We have training centres based in Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway at which we carry out regular public courses at monthly intervals.
At Safecon, we pride ourselves on giving the best quality, value & dedication to our clients nationwide. Please review the course list for more details on our courses. We are only a phone call away from helping you decide when course is best for you.
Call Safecon Training on 01-6853018 or Mobile 0863426792, or
Send a Quick Enquiry Form to us and we will respond by email or phone.
Abrasive Wheel Courses Details:
This comprehensive one-day programme is designed to train participants how to operate abrasive wheels safely.
It looks at the relevant legislation, wheel selection, wheel storage, wheel types and markings. This course also includes practical demonstrations on procedures to be followed when mounting abrasive wheels.
Abrasive Wheel Courses Objective:
On completion of this unit participants will be able to:
· Mount, operate, handle and store abrasive wheels correctly and safely
· Apply the principles of wheel selection
· Test and maintain wheels safely
Abrasive Wheel Courses Programme:
· Safety In Industry (Abrasive Wheels) Regulations, 1982
· Health and safety hazards
· Causes of accidents
· Methods of storing and handling
· Methods of inspecting and testing
· Functions of components used including flanges, washers, bushes, nuts used in mounting, tool rests
· Assembling and balancing components
· Dressing abrasive wheels
Abrasive Wheel Courses Assessment/ Certification
Safecon Certificate of Attendance
Abrasive Wheel Training Duration:
2.5 – 3 hours
Maximum of 12
Our courses can be done on our premises or on site. Contact us today on 01-6853018 to see how we can help you with your health and safety needs.