Confined Space Safety
Safecon is a leading provider of Confined Space Courses in Ireland. Safecon deliver both Private and Public Confined Space training courses in Ireland. We have training centres based in Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway at which we carry out regular public Confined Sapce courses at monthly intervals.
At Safecon, we pride ourselves on giving the best quality, value & dedication to our clients nationwide. Please review the course list for more details on our courses. We are only a phone call away from helping you decide when course is best for you.
To comply with The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Confined Spaces) Regulations, 2001 (Section 5, Part b) – Any person involved in carrying out work in a confined space shall be provided with adequate information, instruction and training appropriate to the particular characteristics of the work activity.
Confined Space Training Objective
- Gain an insight into working in Confined Space requirements
- Receive an understanding of Safe Systems of Work for confined space
- Be able to identify the hazards associated with working in confined spaces and the controls required
- Have reviewed confined space case studies highlighting dangers of confined spaces
Content of Confined Space Training Programme
- Hazards of Confined Spaces
- Prevention of the need for Entry
- Risk Assessment
- Safe System of Work
- Emergency Rescue Procedures
- Course Summary
- Demonstration in the use of detector alarms
- Demonstration in the use of emergency breathing apparatus