Safecon – An Expert Provider of Accident Investigation Courses
Safecon is a leading provider of Accident Investigation Courses, and Accident Investigation Training in Ireland. Safecon deliver both Private and Public Accident Investigation training courses in Ireland. We have training centres based in Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway at which we carry out regular public courses at monthly intervals.
At Safecon, we pride ourselves on giving the best quality, value & dedication to our clients nationwide. Please review the course list for more details on our courses. We are only a phone call away from helping you decide when course is best for you.
Call Safecon Training on 1890 943 888 or Mobile 087 6243244, or
Send a Quick Enquiry Form to us and we will respond by email or phone.
Accident Investigation Course Details:
Accident Investigation – This course is designed to address the reporting, investigation and record keeping required for accidents, from the very minor injury requiring a band aid to the more serious injuries that may result in fatality or serious injury or a lucky escape for both. The course will steer you through the skills and pitfalls involved from the in-house investigation to the investigation conducted in expectation of prosecution.
Accident Investigation Course Objective:
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Explain the legal reporting requirements for accidents and injuries, including “near misses”.
- State the steps needed in order to report, record and investigate a minor injury.
- Describe the steps to be taken by a supervisor in investigation of a more serious level of injury and the use of an Accident Report and Investigation Form.
- Explain the steps to be taken to gather evidence record all aspects of that evidence, draw conclusions from that evidence as part of a management investigation team.
- State how to obtain legal professional privilege in anticipation of legal action.
- Participate in investigations into given accident scenarios for all levels of accident/injury.
Accident Investigation Course Programme:
- The legal reporting requirements.
- The management of various types of accident/injury.
- The conduct of an investigation into a minor injury.
- The conduct of an investigation of an injury into a more significant injury at the supervisor level.
- The conduct of a formal investigation by a management investigation team.
- Legal professional privilege.
- Minor and major accident investigation group exercises.
Who should attend the Accident Investigation Course?
All supervisors and safety representatives who have, or may have, a responsibility for the investigation of accidents on site.
Accident Investigation Pre-Course Requirements:
Accident Investigation Course Assessment / Certification:
Successful participants will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement. Each participant will be required to be involved in the course discussions and to actively assist their group in carrying out the investigation.
Accident Investigation Course Duration:
Accident Investigation Course Participation:
Maximum of 12