Safecon – An Expert Provider of Health and Safety Representative Courses
Safecon is a leading provider of Health and Safety Representative Courses in Ireland. Safecon deliver both Private and Public Health and Safety Representative training courses in Ireland. We have training centres based in Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway at which we carry out regular public Safety Representative courses at monthly intervals.
At Safecon, we pride ourselves on giving the best quality, value & dedication to our clients nationwide. Please review the course list for more details on our courses. We are only a phone call away from helping you decide when course is best for you.
This Safety Representative Course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to carry out the role of Safety Representative.
- Health & Safety Promotion in the Workplace
- Health & Safety Legislation
- The Role & Function of the HSA (Health & Safety Authority)
- Safety Statements
- Role and Rights of Safety Representatives
- Effective Communication and Meeting Participation
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Fire Hazards & Fire Prevention
- Causes of Accidents and Accident Prevention
- Occupational Health
At the end of this Course participants should:
- Be familiar with the Relevant Legislation
- Understand the Role of the Safety Representative
- Be aware of safe practices for a wide range of operations
- Be competent to carry out safety inspections and identify possible hazards.