Safecon – An Expert Provider of Health and Safety Courses
Safecon is a leading provider of Health and Safety Courses in Ireland. Safecon deliver both Private and Public Health and Safety training courses in Ireland. We have training centres based in Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway at which we carry out regular public Working at Heights courses at monthly intervals.
At Safecon, we pride ourselves on giving the best quality, value & dedication to our clients nationwide. Please review the course list for more details on our courses. We are only a phone call away from helping you decide when course is best for you.
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to promote and maintain Health and Safety Standards in the work place.
- Health & Safety Legislation
- The Safety Statement
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- Good Housekeeping
- Fire Safety
- Workplace Machinery
- Environmental Factors
- Safety Signage
- Accident Investigation & Reporting
Upon completion of this course Participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of safety and health
- Recognise the factors that influence health, safety and welfare
- Apply the principles and procedures of health and safety to the workplace
- Understand the importance of hazard identification and risk assessment
- Promote safe working practices and procedures
- Be familiar with core legislation in the area of safety, health and welfare
Participants will be required to complete two short written assignments and a short written examination.