Safecon – An Expert Provider of Health and Safety for Managers Courses
Safecon is a leading provider of Health and Safety for Managers Courses, and Health and Safety for Managers Training in Ireland. Safecon deliver both Private and Public Health and Safety for Managers training courses in Ireland. We have training centres based in Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway at which we carry out regular public courses at monthly intervals.
At Safecon, we pride ourselves on giving the best quality, value & dedication to our clients nationwide. Please review the course list for more details on our courses. We are only a phone call away from helping you decide when course is best for you.
Call Safecon Training on 1890 943 888 or Mobile 087 6243244, or
Send a Quick Enquiry Form to us and we will respond by email or phone.
Health and Safety for Managers Course Details:
Health and Safety for Managers & Supervisors – This course is designed to provide Safety Officers and Managers with and overview of their responsibilities in regard to health & safety obligations to their organisations.
The course deals with a wide range of pertinent areas of interest to those responsible for driving the Health and Safety Programme in the Organization including Health and Safety Legislation, Risk Assessment, Safety Management Systems, Active & Reactive Monitoring.
Health and Safety for Managers Course Objective:
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- State the imperatives for a proactive approach to health and safety
- Describe the legal framework for health and safety
- Explain the components of a health and safety management system and their interrelationship
- Identify initiatives to promote Health & Safety in the workplace
- Describe the role of risk management in safety management and accident prevention
- Outline and apply the Key Components of a Safe System of work
- State the reasons for undertaking active and reactive monitoring
- Describe the components of effective accident investigation
- Identify and discuss current issues in health and safety in their organisation
Health and Safety for Managers Course Programme:
- The role of the manager in health and safety
- Hazard identification
- The Safety Statement
- Accident recording and investigation
- Safe system of work
- Communicating the health and safety message
- Information, instruction and supervision
- Health and safety audit systems
Who should attend the Health and Safety for Managers Course ?
This course is suitable for appointed Safety Officers but is also ideal for those new to Health and Safety
Health and Safety for Managers Pre-Course Requirements:
Health and Safety for Managers Course Assessment / Certification:
Certificate of Attendance
Health and Safety for Managers Course Duration:
Health and Safety for Managers Course Participation:
Maximum of 20